Convocation notice for extraordinary general meeting
CONVOCATION NOTICE FOR EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that an extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders (the EGM) of RanMarine Technology B.V., a private company with limited liability (besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid), incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands, having its corporate seat in Rotterdam and address at Galileïstraat 15, 3029AL Rotterdam, the Netherlands, registered with the commercial register in the Netherlands under number 65812441 (the Company) is convened at the request of the board of directors.
The EGM will be held at the Company offices (mentioned above) at 16:00 CET on 18 August 2023, to discuss and vote on the items listed below.
This convocation has been published on the website of the Company: www.ranmarine.io
Items numbered 2 up to 7 on this agenda are voting items:
- Resolution: discussion on and adoption of financial statements 2022 (the financial statements are available at the office for inspection and shall be uploaded to the website as soon as possible);
- Resolution: granting of discharge to the board members for financial year 2022;
- Resolution: commissioning of accountant to audit the books of the Company;
- Resolution: appointment of non-executive directors Deborah Waters, Samuel V. Howe, Henry R. Schirmer (the resumes shall be uploaded to the website as soon as possible);
- Resolution: granting of title “Chairman of the Board” to Michael E. Foss;
- Resolution: remuneration of the board members including long-term incentive plan for board members (the remuneration policy and related documents shall be uploaded to the website as soon as possible);
- Any other business (Wat Verder ter Tafel komt);
Full notice LINK