Remuneration Policy for the managing directors of RanMarine Technology B.V.
This Remuneration Policy for the managing directors of RanMarine Technology B.V. governs the compensation of the members of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of RanMarine Technology B.V. (“RanMarine”) is based on the following principles:
• The remuneration policy is simple, clear and transparent;
• the remuneration of the members of the Board (both executive and non-executive) is competitive in relation to both the markets in which RanMarine operates (principally Europe and the United States), and the nature, complexity and relative size of the business; and
• the remuneration is linked to the experience, role, focus, responsibilities, performance and required experience and skills of each member of the Board (both executive and non-executive) in order to enhance behavior required for a successful performance in the existing roles within the Board.
This remuneration policy provides flexibility to allow the Board, acting on the recommendation of the Compensation Committee, to reward the Directors in a fair and equitable manner. RanMarine holds the view that its remuneration policy for the executive directors specifically should serve the following objectives:
• reflect the interests of all stakeholders;
• attract and retain executive directors that have the talent and skills to develop and expand RanMarine’s business;
• link rewards to creating shareholder value;
• relate any variable income component to a performance that reinforces RanMarine’s business strategy;
• avoid inappropriate risks;
• drive long-term shareholder value creation.
< To read the full policy, click here >